Skip to content

Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network

Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.

To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.

Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!

Please share your feedback with us below.

323 results found

1. This is a copy of the complaint I made: Phillip, the problem is Yahoo has itself secretly embedded in apps that you get to run on your PC.

This is a copy of the complaint I made:

Phillip, the problem is Yahoo has itself secretly embedded in apps that you get to run on your PC. When you accept changes to your computer so you can use the app - without knowing or consenting, you have also agreed to let Yahoo change your browser setting. The next time you use your browser, there is Yahoo staring you in the face. What kind of business practice is that? Hijacking people's computers so you can make an extra buck? Seriously, I find it disgusting and unethical. I would no more…

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New Desktop format a copy of Bing, I hate it, revert to original format of a month ago

New Desktop format a copy of Bing, I hate it, revert to original format of a month ago

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve your greylisting

I'm using Yahoo! Mail from 1997.
    From 2017 I am using (additionally) GMX Mail services.
    Mail sent from GMX to Yahoo fails (deferral on your side).
    I really believe Yahoo should make some improvement.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PEÇO AO NAVEGADOR DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER POR FAVOR PARA SEMPRE, SEMPRE FAÇAM TODAS AS COISAS QUE SEMPRE FOREM NECESSÁRIAS PARA O NAVEGADO

PEÇO AO NAVEGADOR DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER POR FAVOR PARA SEMPRE, SEMPRE FAÇAM TODAS AS COISAS QUE SEMPRE FOREM NECESSÁRIAS PARA O NAVEGADOR YAHOO BROWSER NÃO PRECISA GASTAR MUITO DINHEIRO PARA MONTAR SUA PRÓPRIA OPERADORA DE INTERNET EM TODO BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO É SÓ A YAHOO BROWSER SOMENTE COMO NAVEGADOR GANHAR A MESMA QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO QUE GANHA QUE FATURA TODAS OPERADORAS DE INTERNET EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO O YAHOO BROWSER PASSAR A OFERECER INTERNET 100% GRATUITA PARA TODAS PESSOAS QUE SEMPRE ACESSAR A INTERNET MÓVEL 4G E 5G E INTERNET VIA SATÉLITE 100%…

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email schedule for a later time...

Any idea if Yahoo mail can or will have a option to Email schedule for a later time... like Gmail has????
    It is an important option...

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo Consent

I am considering getting rid of Yahoo which I have had for 10 years as I am sick to death of checking the Yahoo Consent drop down that appears every time I go on my laptop. Sometimes I have to check my consent twenty times a day!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am sadly going elsewhere as I cant find anyway to stop this 'thing' popping up every time I open up.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PEÇO AO NAVEGADOR DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER POR FAVOR PARA SEMPRE, SEMPRE FAÇAM TODAS AS COISAS QUE SEMPRE FOREM NECESSÁRIAS PARA O NAVEGADO

PEÇO AO NAVEGADOR DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER POR FAVOR PARA SEMPRE, SEMPRE FAÇAM TODAS AS COISAS QUE SEMPRE FOREM NECESSÁRIAS PARA O NAVEGADOR YAHOO BROWSER NÃO PRECISA GASTAR MUITO DINHEIRO PARA MONTAR SUA PRÓPRIA OPERADORA DE INTERNET EM TODO BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO É SÓ A YAHOO BROWSER SOMENTE COMO NAVEGADOR GANHAR A MESMA QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO QUE GANHA QUE FATURA TODAS OPERADORAS DE INTERNET EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO O YAHOO BROWSER PASSAR A OFERECER INTERNET 100% GRATUITA PARA TODAS PESSOAS QUE SEMPRE ACESSAR A INTERNET MÓVEL 4G E 5G E INTERNET VIA SATÉLITE 100%…

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GRATUITA, 100% SUSTENTADA PELO YAHOO ADS E SEUS ANUNCIANTES TIPOS ADS ATRAVÉS DE ANÚNCIOS DO TIPO BANNERS ADS, INTERNET SER 100% GRATUITA COMO É A TV ABERTA EM TODO O BRASIL, QUE É SUSTENTADA POR ANUNCIANTES ADS. DESSA MANEIRA A TV ABERTA SEMPRE FATURA BILHÕES DE REAIS EM QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO SOMENTE COM ANUNCIANTES ADS.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop the spam

With all this technology, why can't Yahoo block all spam?

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ACTUALLY SUPPLY HELP WHEN IT's AN ACCOUNT ISSUE!!!!!!! I have been charged $5/month for a very long time -- despite that I have reported t

ACTUALLY SUPPLY HELP WHEN IT's AN ACCOUNT ISSUE!!!!!!!

I have been charged $5/month for a very long time -- despite that I have reported that the Upgrade to Mail+ was added to the WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS! It was to go on my "Primary" account (professional communications with professional title). Yahoo, in all it's wisdom, UPGRADED MY PERSONAL< FAMILY ACCOUNT.
    How does someone actually reach a person to explain the problem and GET MY $$$ BACK!!! I have had these email accounts for OVER 50 YEARS!!!!

I was around when the first "Bug" was found in the GIANT COMPUTER.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Email blocking up to 1000 addresses.

Yahoo Mail lets you anonymously block up to 1000 email addresses given the rapid rise of SPAM and SCAM email, this ability should be unlimited.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GRATUITA, 100% SUSTENTADA PELO YAHOO ADS E SEUS ANUNCIANTES TIPOS ADS ATRAVÉS DE ANÚNCIOS DO TIPO BANNERS ADS, INTERNET SER 100% GRATUITA COMO É A TV ABERTA EM TODO O BRASIL, QUE É SUSTENTADA POR ANUNCIANTES ADS. DESSA MANEIRA A TV ABERTA SEMPRE FATURA BILHÕES DE REAIS EM QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO SOMENTE COM ANUNCIANTES ADS.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PEÇO AO YAHOO BROWSER EM TODO O BRASIL E NO MUNDO TODO PASSAR A OFERECER VIA TODOS OS NAVEGADORES DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER INTERNET 100% GR

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. STOP CONTROLLING

Stop trying to control everything, I will NEVER use your web site again!!!

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am sending emails to my husband and you are refusing to deliver them

I work at home. My husband works in an office. We email during the day quite often. You are REPEATEDLY blocking my emails to my husband. NO YAHOO USERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT MY EMAILS TO MY HUSBAND. MY HUSBAND IS NOT COMPLAINING. I am not sending "unusual" traffic or **** or anything objectionable. You are one LOUSY Internet service provider. My husband will have to get another account with another ISP so that I can write to him. Yahoo SUCKS.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Contact "List" printing

Trying to print one of my Contact created "Lists".
    It only allows me to print "All" contacts which is way to many.
    Yahoo used to be able to do this and it even had ability to pull certain pieces of the contact and printed out an excellent review for meetings and to quickly make sure everyone was listed. Any chance of adding this feature back in? THANKS

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PEÇO AO NAVEGADOR DE INTERNET YAHOO BROWSER POR FAVOR PARA SEMPRE, SEMPRE FAÇAM TODAS AS COISAS QUE SEMPRE FOREM NECESSÁRIAS PARA O NAVEGADO

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Developer Network

Categories